We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cauliflower is popular with nutritionists. No wonder. The high content of vitamins and microelements makes it useful, and excellent taste allows you to diversify your diet.
Cauliflower is affordable and easy to prepare. Chicken soup can be a good option for cooking it. Cauliflower soup is a delicious, satisfying, aromatic, incredibly effective and very healthy dish. Most often, cauliflower soups are prepared on the basis of meat or vegetable broth.
Benefit and harm
Cauliflower - a storehouse of vitamins and minerals... 100 grams of this vegetable contains 25 calories and a daily requirement of vitamin C. This makes dishes prepared with it suitable for dietary and baby food. In addition, it is quite nutritious and contains not only fiber that helps the intestines, but also a rather rare vegetable protein.
When eating cauliflower dishes, you need to be careful for people with stomach diseases or individual intolerance. It can cause the production of gastric juice, which makes it unacceptable for people with gastric ulcer.
If there are any contraindications, it is better to consult your doctor before eating dishes with this vegetable.
This dish can be called dietary. Chicken soup recipe is simple and quick. In this case, the dish turns out to be quite nutritious. Cabbage can be substituted for broccoli or cooked together by adding equal amounts to the soup.
You will need the following ingredients to make the soup.:
- Chicken broth 1.5 liters (you can take any other broth to taste).
- Potatoes 3-4 pcs.
- Cauliflower (or broccoli) 200 g.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Step by step instructions for cooking
- Peel and cut the potatoes. Disassemble the head of cabbage into inflorescences. Soak them for 20 minutes in salted water. This will help get rid of insects that may be in the head of cabbage.
- Put chopped potatoes in the broth. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the separated inflorescences to the broth. Two minutes until ready, salt and add spices to taste.
- Turn off ready-made soup and let it rise for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe can be considered the simplest. He will help out when you want to make a light and healthy soup. However, you can diversify it at your discretion.
To prepare the soup, you can take a ready-made broth, or you can add vegetables to it 20 minutes before cooking.
If you want to make the soup more satisfying or interesting, you can use the following recipe options:
- Soup-puree... It is distinguished by its consistency. To prepare the puree soup, ready-made vegetables must be caught with a slotted spoon and chopped with a blender or grind through a sieve. The thickness of the finished dish is regulated by the addition of the broth left over from the preparation of the soup. The meat in the soup can be grinded together with vegetables or added separately to the finished portion in chopped pieces (you can learn more about recipes for puree soups here).
- Creamy soup with cream in chicken broth... This version of the recipe can rightfully be considered an exquisite dish. The process of its preparation is similar to the preparation of a puree soup, but its main difference is the presence of cream in the recipe, which gives a delicate taste. Cream of 10-20% fat can be suitable for cooking. They are added after chopping vegetables (you can learn more about variations of cream soups with cream here).
- With celery... To prepare this option, you will also need stalk celery and carrots. Chop onions, carrots and celery and sauté in vegetable oil. Put the pre-divided inflorescences in boiling water and after 5 minutes add potatoes and sautéed vegetables there.
- With green peas... Peas can be taken fresh or canned. It is added last, and you do not need to cook it until it is fully cooked. If the peas are canned, you can add a little marinade from the jar to the soup. This soup can also be mashed.
- With noodles... If you want to make the soup more satisfying, you can add fine vermicelli to it. This must be done 5 minutes before the dish is ready. No need to wait until the vermicelli is completely boiled down. It will soften as the soup adjusts.
If you want to make the soup less high-calorie and more healthy, potatoes can be replaced with courgette.
Ready-made soup can be served on portioned plates, seasoned with herbs. The meat that was used to make the broth can also be served with the soup.
Cream soup or cream soup with cream is served with croutons or croutons.
It can be served with sliced meat, smoked meats, half a hard-boiled egg, as well as sprinkle it with grated hard cheese and herbs. You can add sour cream to the puree soup to taste.
Cauliflower has a variety of cooking options. Rich in trace elements and vitamins, it is able to diversify dietary and baby food. Cauliflower soup or broccoli with chicken is a good option for this.
We suggest watching a video on how to make cauliflower and chicken soup: