Many housewives complain that they are tired of the old salad recipes, and it is very difficult to find new ones that would be liked by homemade ones. We propose to make a salad from such products that will not only be useful for the body, but also amaze all your guests with a pleasant combination.
In our article, we will share very tasty recipes for Chinese cabbage with liver with the addition of various ingredients. We also recommend watching a useful video on the topic.
Many people think that the liver is an inferior product.... However, this opinion is erroneous, because by-products contain much more nutrients and useful substances.
Attention: Proper liver preparation can provide a person with a daily requirement of many vitamins and minerals. The liver contains magnesium, phosphorus, which is so necessary for bones, vitamins A (which are necessary for healthy kidneys, good brain function), C and group B.
Nutritionists consider cod and pollock liver the most useful, which well strengthens the immunity of the fetus in the womb during pregnancy. When preparing salads from the liver, you should not be afraid for your figure, because this product contains a huge amount of protein.
- Caloric content - 166 kcal.
- Proteins - 25.9 g.
- Fat - 6.2 g.
- Carbohydrates - 2.0 g.
Usually housewives opt for chicken liver, because its taste is more delicate, especially if the product is marinated in milk before cooking. However, beef, and veal, and duck, and pork, and even cod liver are suitable for salad! When added to a salad, the liver can be boiled, fried, baked or smoked a little. It all depends only on your imagination!
Surely every woman has such moments when there is very little time left, but you need to cook something quick, tasty and satisfying for your household. So this recipe is just for cases "in a hurry".
- 400 g of chicken liver.
- 1 head of Chinese cabbage.
- 1 avocado
- 2 tomatoes (what other Peking and tomato salads are there?).
- 4 eggs (other salads from eggs and Chinese cabbage are considered by us here).
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of tomato sauce (hot).
- 1 tbsp. skate spoon.
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Pepper, salt and other spices to taste.
- Rinse the chicken liver well. (For a milder taste, you can soak the product in milk for 15 minutes.) Cut the liver into strips and fry in vegetable oil until cooked through. At this stage, you can season the liver with spices to taste (salt, pepper, thyme, basil, dry garlic are best).
- Boil the eggs hard-boiled, then cool, peel and cut into large pieces - halves / quarters.
- Peel and core the avocado, cut into thin slices. Cut the tomatoes into wedges.
- Peking cabbage should be washed well, the top leaves removed and the stump cut. Then chop the lettuce leaves into thin strips.
- For dressing, combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce, cognac, add spices to taste.
- The salad is best served in portions. Place Chinese cabbage, avocado and tomatoes on a plate. Top with eggs, pieces of liver and season with sauce.
Interesting vitamin Peking cabbage and avocado salads are given in this article.
With bell pepper
In summer and early autumn, we used to cook salads for dinner.... You will like the following recipe because its preparation does not take much time, and the ingredients are quite simple, they can be found in any supermarket.
- 500 g of chicken liver.
- 300 g of red cabbage.
- 200 g of Chinese cabbage.
- 1 bell pepper.
- A bunch of green onions and cilantro.
- Salt and other spices to taste.
Cabbage has two small drawbacks - a rough texture and a weak aroma.... But you can fix this with an Asian-style dressing.
It will require:
- Juice and zest of one lemon.
- 100 g of vegetable oil.
- 70 g of soy sauce.
- 70 g brown sugar.
- 50 g of ginger.
- 1 hot chili
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Boiled spaghetti.
- In a sauce bowl, combine lemon juice and oil. Then add finely chopped chili peppers to this mixture. Add soy sauce and sugar, then grate ginger and finely chopped garlic. The sauce should thicken a little. Add lemon zest at the end.
- Finely chop the white cabbage and cover with a little sauce, mix everything, and then add the Chinese cabbage.
- Chop the peppers and green onions thinly. Simply pick off the leaves from the cilantro. Send spaghetti and chopped herbs to all other ingredients.
- Fry the liver in vegetable oil, salt at the end of cooking and pour over the remaining sauce.
- Place warm liver on top. Serve the dish in portions.
Watch a video about cooking Chinese cabbage salad with chicken liver:
About the preparation of salads from Peking cabbage and bell pepper is written in another publication.
With quail eggs
The next option is suitable for those who adhere to proper nutrition, count calories and do not want to gain extra pounds. This salad is delicious and easy to prepare..
- 400 g of Chinese cabbage.
- 250 g of cod liver.
- 8 quail eggs.
- Half a lemon.
- 450 g of olives.
- 2-3 st. tablespoons of olive oil.
- Green onions, parsley, salt, pepper and other spices to taste.
- Rinse the Chinese cabbage, remove the stump and separate it into individual leaves. Then cut the cabbage into equal medium strips and place on a plate.
- Cut the cod liver into medium pieces and place on top of the bok choy leaves.
- Cut the olives into rings, cut the eggs in half and add to the salad.
- Season the salad with olive oil and add the juice of half a lemon.
- Decorate the top with herbs.
Watch a video about making Chinese cabbage salad with cod liver and quail eggs:
With ginger and soy sauce
Want to surprise your guests with something new? This salad will be an excellent decoration for the festive table, and also the most delicious.!
- 400 g of beef (chicken) liver.
- 5 sheets of Chinese cabbage.
- 2 onions.
- 1 carrot. (What other Chinese cabbage and carrot salads can you make?)
- 1 bell pepper (what other variations of Chinese cabbage and bell pepper salads are there?).
- Half a chili pepper.
- 30 g fresh ginger.
- 60 ml. soy sauce.
- 20 g sesame seeds.
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 5 ml. sesame oil.
- Salt, pepper, paprika and other spices to taste.
- Cut the carrots into strips and the onions into half rings. Peel the bell pepper well from the seeds and cut into strips. Do the same with chili peppers.
- Rinse the Chinese cabbage well, get rid of the stump, disassemble it into separate leaves. For this salad, you do not need to cut them, just tear them into equal pieces.
- Peel the ginger and grate on a medium-sized grater.
- Rinse the liver under running water, cut into strips and simmer in vegetable oil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the onions, half the carrots and bell peppers, and the chili to the liver. Saute vegetables over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add ginger to the liver and vegetables and cover everything with soy sauce. Simmer vegetables until all liquid has evaporated.
- Put the whole mixture in a dish and pour over the sesame oil. Add half of the fresh vegetables that remain: carrots and bell peppers.
- Simmer the remaining soy sauce with paprika and season the dish.
Often, housewives do not want to stand at the stove for a long time and cook puff salads, the preparation of which takes a lot of time. We offer you a quick recipe for appetizer with chicken liver on lettuce leaves... All guests will be happy and well fed!
- 400 g of chicken liver.
- Peking cabbage leaves.
- 1 onion head.
- 1 carrot.
- 3 eggs.
- 3 gherkins.
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of mayonnaise (are there any recipes for Peking salads without mayonnaise?).
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Salt, pepper and other spices to taste.
- Fry the liver in vegetable oil (over high heat). Then refrigerate the finished liver and cut into cubes.
- Boil eggs, cool, peel and cut into cubes, or grate on a fine grater.
- Cut the cucumbers into thin strips (more recipes for Peking cabbage and cucumber salads can be found here).
- Grate the carrots on a coarse grater and cut the onion into cubes. Fry vegetables in vegetable oil and let cool.
- Combine all prepared ingredients and season with mayonnaise. Spread the filling over the prepared lettuce leaves. Garnish with herbs and bell pepper when serving.
How to serve?
Liver goes well with greens, therefore, when serving, you can season the salad with green onions, parsley, cilantro, or other herbs to taste. Also, liver salads are often served immediately after cooking, because it is important that the dish remains warm.
Very often housewives pass by the liver and opt for meat products, but they make a huge mistake. What delicious dishes can be prepared from the liver, while not spending a huge amount of time cooking! Well, the spicy, rich taste of salads and snacks will delight any guest!