Garlic has been recognized for its excellent qualities for a long time, but it is still popular and surprises with its effectiveness. There are many recipes based on it, and this only confirms the existing opinion about the healing effect of this vegetable on the human body.
At the same time, recipes that arouse interest, unusual in composition and the most effective, you can prepare yourself. Today we will tell you how to make the right remedy and how to use it. You can also watch a useful video on this topic.
What does the infused remedy help from?
Garlic is not only the "king of spices" as described by ancient philosophers, but also a natural accumulator of biologically active substances. It allows you to comprehensively cure the human body without the appearance of side effects.
Experts recommend eating fresh garlic cloves during meals. And if this is not possible, then you need to prepare a tincture, the help and complications from which are similar to the characteristics of this fresh vegetable.
A long period of infusion promotes the transition of all biologically active elements into a liquid medium. The benefits of the tincture are revealed in the ability to cleanse the body of independent radicals and accumulated toxins.
The following results are visible in the process of slag output:
- Bringing the entire body system back to normal.
- Strengthening immunity.
- Improved blood flow.
- Restoration of elasticity and permeability of the walls of blood vessels.
- Cleansing the digestive tract from parasites.
- Cleansing the skin, nails and hair.
- Establishing the hormonal aspect.
The Tibetan recipe for garlic tincture, which has come down to us from the distant past, is truly the elixir of youth... This remedy, invented by a monk, appeared in modern medicine 50 years ago, and is still used as a powerful remedy for healing the whole body.
At the same time, there is always harm from any drugs on alcohol-containing liquids, and this tincture also has it. For example, one must take into account its contraindications for pregnant women, for children, with epilepsy, chronic cirrhosis.
And you also need to use this remedy with caution for people who have problems with dysbiosis. After all changes in the intestinal microflora can further aggravate the course of the disease.
Attention: Before using the tincture, it is necessary to consult a doctor if there are hemorrhoids, erosion in the stomach, problems with the urinary tract, as well as with frequently changing pressure.
Cooking methods with different alcohol-containing products
For the preparation of garlic tincture, you can use different alcohol-containing liquids, and there is no consensus about which is better: alcohol, vodka or wine.
If you choose between the first and second drink, then it is not so fundamentally important here. You can also take moonshine with a strength of at least 40 degrees. AND alcohol for tincture, of course, you need to use drinking alcohol - 70˚, while choosing it is better in accordance with GOST, luxury class.
It is recommended to use garlic tincture on red wine for patients with disorders of the heart and circulatory system. The fact is that both of these components contribute not only to the normalization of blood flow, but each of the ingredients removes toxins and harmful elements from the body.
If you regularly use the Tibetan elixir of youth, then after a short time the work of the whole body will improve.
How to infuse the elixir of youth - recipe
The composition of the alcohol tincture allows you to make it yourself, since it contains only two ingredients:
- Drinking alcohol - 200 ml.
- Garlic - 300 gr.
An indispensable condition for the preparation of such a medicinal product is the use of garlic heads of only fresh harvest. Thus, it is advisable to prepare this medicine in the fall, when the largest supply of nutrients is found in the vegetable.
- Garlic is chopped in a wooden mortar, or finely chopped with a knife.
- The resulting mass is placed in a ceramic or glass container and poured with alcohol.
- It is necessary to insist for at least two weeks, for which it should be placed in a dark place and kept at a temperature not exceeding + 18.
- During this period, the contents of the jar must be shaken regularly.
- After infusion, the drug is filtered through cheesecloth with a cotton filter.
- Store such a Tibetan elixir of youth in the refrigerator at + 4˚.
How to use?
How to drink the prepared tincture, the better to drink it? With the use of garlic, they prepare all sorts of medicines that are used at home on their own. Garlic tincture should be taken with milk (two tablespoons are enough for one meal) 15 minutes before meals. Milk protects the gastric mucosa from a sharp alcohol-garlic mixture and reduces the specific odor from taking this medicine.
It is recommended to take it in the following dosage:
- First day: in the morning - 1 drop, in the afternoon - 2, in the evening - 3 drops before meals.
- The second day is similar to 4, 5, and 6 drops.
- The third day - in the morning we take seven drops, gradually increasing the intake by one drop and bring it to 15 drops on the evening of the fifth day.
- And from the sixth to the tenth day, it is necessary, on the contrary, to reduce the dose in such a way as to bring it to one drop on the last day.
- Starting from the eleventh day and until the drug ends, you need to take 25 drops three times a day.
Advice: It is recommended to repeat the course of this treatment according to the precepts of the Tibetan monks in 5-7 years.
Who is not allowed to drink?
Like any medicine, garlic tincture has contraindications.:
- The tincture should not be taken by pregnant women, nursing mothers, children under eighteen years of age, drivers.
- You cannot be treated with the elixir of youth for patients with epilepsy and mental disorders.
- And also you can not use this remedy for intestinal and stomach disorders, liver pathology, duodenal ulcer, inflammation of the bladder of the pancreas.
We recommend watching a video on the preparation and use of Tibetan garlic tincture with alcohol:
Thus, the Tibetan recipe for youth is an excellent remedy for preventing atherosclerosis, for strengthening the immune system, and for protecting against infections. At the same time, before taking this drug, you need to consult your doctor about the safety of such treatment.