Cleaning blood vessels with natural remedies is a beneficial procedure for the body. Milk with garlic is a good prevention of vascular cleansing, improves well-being, prevents the development of vascular diseases, and eliminates headaches. It also has an effect on improving the quality of vision and hearing.
This product contains a lot of vitamins and all kinds of useful substances. There is hardly a person who, with an accuracy of one hundred percent, will be able to name all the vitamins found in one head of garlic. People know very well that this remedy is the best in order to prevent colds and other infectious diseases. If a person eats only 100 grams of garlic, then he will fill his body with phosphorus, zinc, copper and iron, as well as vitamins B1, B3, B6, E.
Features of the recipe
There are a huge number of techniques that help cleanse the blood vessels.
One of the common ways to expand the vascular lumen, improve blood flow, and reduce the size of plaques on the walls of blood vessels is to use natural products such as garlic with milk. It is a proven vascular cleaner.
The effectiveness of this popular method is explained by its composition: garlic is able to perfectly dissolve cholesterol plaques on the walls of blood vessels, break down salts, and fight microbes and viruses. Milk neutralizes the burning properties of garlic and gently cleanses the walls of blood vessels.
What does such a procedure give?
Bad habits, unhealthy diet, age-related changes, ecology - all this adversely affects human health.
Harmful substances, toxins, cholesterol plaques, settling on the walls of blood vessels, clog the lumen in them. Plaques in atherosclerosis on the walls of blood vessels are the cause of serious cardiovascular diseases.
All this leads to a violation of the correct blood circulation, as a result, the general condition of the body is disturbed. Therefore, timely prevention of cleansing will help prevent diseases such as heart attack, thrombophlebitis, atherosclerosis, hypertension. Cleaning of blood vessels helps to strengthen immunity and rejuvenate the body.
The benefits and harms of each ingredient
Garlic has a whole list of medicinal properties. Drinking it with milk provides a decrease in blood cholesterol levels, improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system. The drink has a beneficial effect on the liver, eliminates inflammation in arthritis. Garlic is high in vitamins and minerals. Thanks to the content of phytoncides, it fights well against any microbes.
Milk has a number of beneficial properties, is rich in vitamins, has a calming effect... The combined use of these components only enhances the effect of the medicinal tincture.
These components can harm the body in case of individual intolerance to milk or garlic. Which can lead to an allergic reaction.
It should be borne in mind that milk with a high fat content is harmful to the body, therefore, it is better to choose milk with a low percentage of fat content of 1–1.5%. Then it will only be beneficial.
We offer you to watch a video about the healing properties of garlic:
Indications and contraindications
This remedy is categorically contraindicated in the acute form of kidney disease, with an exacerbation of any chronic pathology of internal organs. It is not recommended to take the drug for pregnant women and for breastfeeding, epilepsy.
Special attention should be paid to potential allergy sufferers, as garlic and milk can cause an allergic reaction.
How to prepare a cleanser?
A natural remedy made from tincture of garlic with milk helps to effectively cleanse the blood vessels, as a result of which the body rejuvenates.
To prepare the cleaning agent, you must prepare:
- 150 grams of garlic;
- 150 milliliters of pure alcohol;
- 50 ml. milk.
- Peel the garlic product and chop thoroughly.
- Put the resulting mass in a glass bottle.
- Pour the prepared raw materials with prepared alcohol and close the dishes tightly.
- Wrap the dishes in dark material and store in a cool place.
- Insist the remedy for ten days. It should have a greenish tint and a specific garlic smell.
- After ten days, the raw material must be filtered through a cotton cloth and again put in a cool place for three days.
- After three days, the product will become colorless and ready to use.
It must be consumed with milk and strictly according to the scheme. The course lasts eleven days according to a strict scheme and the remaining days, 15 drops a day, until the garlic tincture ends.
- First day: morning-one drop, lunch-two, before dinner-three.
- Second day: morning - four, lunch - five, dinner - six.
- Third day: morning seven, lunch eight, dinner nine.
- The days that followed: So take the tincture for 6 days, adding one drop at a time.
- Seventh day: Then from day 7, the number of droplets must now be reduced by one. seventh: morning seventeen, lunch sixteen, dinner fifteen.
- Twelfth day: From the twelfth day, drink the remaining remedy 15 drops three times a day: as the tincture ends, the course is completed.
Drops of tincture are diluted before use in 50 ml. milk. Take twenty minutes before meals.
How to make a tincture with the addition of propolis?
Another way to remove slag formations from blood vessels is a cooked tincture of garlic and propolis. This elixir not only cleanses, but also prevents tumor diseases, improves metabolic processes, and slows down the aging of cells.
To prepare the tincture you need:
- 200 grams of garlic;
- 250 ml. medical alcohol;
- 30 ml. propolis 10% tincture (available at the pharmacy);
- 50 grams of honey;
- 200 ml. milk with a low percentage of fat.
- Chopped garlic is poured with alcohol and placed in a dark glass dish. The mixture is infused for ten days. The mixture must be shaken periodically after two days.
- After settling, the product is filtered, then propolis and honey are added to it (learn more about cleaning blood vessels with the help of garlic and honey, as well as other ingredients).
- The resulting mixture is well shaken and settled for another three days.
The tincture reception scheme is designed for thirty days.
- On the first day, one drop is added to 200 ml of milk, taken three times a day.
- Within five days, it is added drop by drop each time.
- Starting from the sixth day, the number of drops decreases.
- On the tenth day, one drop is added.
- The remaining 20 days of the course must be added to milk, 25 drops per dose.
The important point is that cleaning of blood vessels is recommended every five years.
In case of severe heartburn, increased heartbeat, insomnia, stomach irritation, it is imperative to reduce the number of droplets.
Cleansing the walls of blood vessels is a necessary procedure. There are many ways to clean blood vessels. Among them, folk remedies for cleansing with garlic, lemon, and various herbs are especially popular. But you need to know that it is impossible to cleanse blood vessels only with milk and garlic... It is also necessary to adhere to the simple rules of a healthy lifestyle.
Also on our portal you can read other articles about the use of useful combinations of garlic to cleanse blood vessels: about tincture on red wine, alcohol or vodka, about formulations with the addition of ginger.
We offer you to watch a video about the benefits of a mixture of milk and garlic and how to prepare this product: