Cauliflower is an incredibly healthy vegetable recommended by doctors around the world for frequent consumption. However, there are many people who categorically do not accept this plant in its "pure" form.
For all those who think that cauliflower is not tasty and boring, as well as for its loyal fans, we offer several recipes for cutlets with a photo from this wonderful vegetable. Both adults and children like this dish. You just have to come up with a side dish and serve the dish on the table! Households will definitely ask for supplements!
Benefit and harm
This dish is quite low in calories, so it is great for everyone who is vigilant about their weight: 1 serving contains about 79 calories (4 grams of proteins, 4 grams of fat, 9 grams of carbohydrates).
In addition, cauliflower is rich in many extremely important vitamins and minerals: it contains vitamins of groups C, B, A, PP, H, as well as sodium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, potassium. It contains pectin, citric, malic, pantothenic and folic acids.
Recipes with photos
- 1 kg of cauliflower;
- a small bunch of dill;
- 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- half a tablespoon of flour;
- 2-3 eggs;
- Divide the cabbage into inflorescences, rinse under running cold water and cook in salt water for 6 minutes (you can learn more about the procedure for boiling a vegetable here).
Remember - the cabbage must be brought to a semi-cooked state.
- Throw the cabbage in a colander, rinse, then chop into small pieces.
- Put chopped cabbage in a deep bowl, add eggs and flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Rinse the dill and parsley, chop, add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Then form neat cutlets from the cabbage mass and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the cutlets with finely chopped herbs before serving.
We offer to cook cauliflower cutlets:
With oat flakes
- half a glass of oatmeal;
- 500 grams of cauliflower;
- 2 cups wheat flour;
- salt pepper;
- sunflower oil.
- To prepare such cutlets, take half a glass of oatmeal and steam in boiling water for 10-20 minutes so that they are soaked.
- Then finely chop the head of the pearl onion and combine with the minced cabbage.
- Form patties with wet hands and sauté them in vegetable oil.
We offer to cook cauliflower cutlets with oatmeal:
With minced meat
- 450 grams of minced pork;
- 200 grams of fresh cauliflower;
- 200 grams of parsley;
- 2 medium onions;
- ground pepper;
- salt, oil.
- Combine minced pork with finely chopped cauliflower, onions and parsley.
- Salt and pepper the resulting gruel to your taste.
- Blind small patties and fry them in hot sunflower oil.
You can find out how else you can cook a vegetable with minced meat here.
We offer to cook cauliflower cutlets with minced meat:
- 1 head of medium-sized cauliflower
- 150-170 grams of semolina;
- half a teaspoon of ground black pepper;
- a tablespoon of finely chopped dill;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1-2 eggs;
- a pinch of salt;
- a glass of flour.
- Chop the boiled cabbage into small pieces, then chop until smooth in a blender.
- Put semolina, eggs, flour and spices in the cabbage mass, beat the mixture thoroughly.
- Cook the patties in a skillet until crisp.
Sprinkle with finely chopped herbs before serving.
We offer to cook cauliflower cutlets with semolina:
With the addition of hard cheese
- olive oil (for frying);
- 2-3 chicken eggs;
- half a glass of breadcrumbs;
- 250 grams of any hard cheese;
- 1 cup assorted chopped greens
- 1-1200 kg. cauliflower;
- 1-2 glasses of wheat flour;
- salt, black pepper.
- Combine chopped cabbage, herbs, eggs, flour and grated cheese with spices.
- Mix well so that there are no lumps left in the minced meat.
- Fry in olive oil until cooked.
You can learn more about other options for cooking cabbage with cheese here.
We offer to cook cauliflower cutlets with cheese:
With chicken fillet
- 600 grams of chicken meat;
- 300 grams of cauliflower;
- 1 large red bell pepper;
- 80 grams of cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 2-3 tablespoons of thick sour cream;
- a bunch of green onion feathers;
- a couple of sprigs of parsley;
- a pinch of salt, pepper;
- vegetable oil for frying.
How to cook:
- Peel the chicken meat from the skin, bones and veins, boil in slightly salted water until completely cooked.
- Then chop into medium sized cubes and mince with the onions.
- Add eggs, herbs, chopped bell pepper, cheese and spices to the resulting mixture.
- Serve with sour cream.
You can find out more about the recipes for cauliflower with chicken here.
With bread crumbs
- 1 small head of cabbage;
- 2 slices of gray bread (white bread can be used if desired);
- 1-2 fresh chicken eggs;
- a bunch of any greenery;
- a pack of bread crumbs.
- Chop the cauliflower very finely to make a homogeneous mass.
- Then put the soaked bread crumbs in the same saucepan.
- Combine all the previously listed ingredients, form neat balls and roll them in bread crumbs.
More nuances about how else you can cook cabbage in bread crumbs can be found here.
We suggest making cauliflower and breadcrumbs cutlets according to the video recipe:
Broccoli cutlets for children
- 250-300 grams of cauliflower;
- 300 grams of broccoli;
- 1 head of onion;
- 1-2 testicles;
- 2 tablespoons of semolina;
- 1-2 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- half a teaspoon of salt.
- Grind both types of cabbage in a blender.
- Add finely chopped onions, eggs, semolina, flour and salt.
- Optionally, you can add a little pepper and potato starch to make the meatballs thicker and richer in taste.
We suggest making cauliflower and broccoli cutlets:
How to serve the dish?
There are several options for serving this dish.: you can serve it with mayonnaise, sour cream, ketchup and any other sauce that goes well with vegetables, or offer it to guests and family members with a side dish in the form of meat, buckwheat or rice porridge, mashed potatoes. You can also garnish the dish with twigs or chopped herbs before serving. Only one condition is necessary - serving already cooled cutlets to the table.
As you may have noticed, making cauliflower patties is not that difficult. Just use our recipes and we guarantee that your loved ones will definitely appreciate the treat!