Cranberry has long been used as a natural antibiotic. Over time, it began to be applied in other areas. The berry is especially effective in combination with other ingredients. A mixture of cranberries with honey and garlic is widely used. Each of these components is rich in useful substances, and in combination of these three components, an effective remedy for the treatment of various diseases is obtained. In the article, we will describe in detail how these products affect the blood and blood vessels of a person, and also share folk recipes for a mixture and alcohol tincture.
Benefit and harm
First of all, it should be noted that a mixture of cranberries with honey and garlic:
- Perfectly strengthens the immune system.
- Improves the functioning of the digestive system.
- Normalizing the metabolic processes of the body.
- Thins the blood.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Reduces cholesterol levels.
- Promotes the elimination of toxins, toxins and other harmful substances from the body.
- The walls of blood vessels are strengthened and become more elastic. These properties make it possible to use a mixture of cranberries, honey and garlic to prevent strokes and heart attacks.
- The action of all components allows you to keep the whole body in good shape.
- The use of the mixture prevents the appearance of various types of tumors and unwanted microorganisms.
The usefulness of the mixture is determined by the disinfecting properties of each of the components., which makes it possible to use it for the treatment of viral diseases. The remedy is also able to eliminate pain in a short time, and therefore it is often used as a natural analgesic.
Despite the usefulness of this mixture, it should be used with caution - cranberries contain a large amount of acids in the composition, which can lead to the destruction of tooth enamel. After each use of the product, you must thoroughly rinse the mouth.
Alcohol tincture on cranberries with garlic is famous for its effectiveness, but you should not use it:
- persons who have had or are having problems with alcohol dependence;
- women during pregnancy and / or lactation;
First of all, contraindications are due to the presence of alcohol in the tincture.
Alcohol-free tincture is also used with extreme caution. It is contraindicated in people:
- suffering from gastritis;
- ulcers of the stomach and duodenum.
This is due to the fact that cranberries can intensely irritate the mucous membranes of the digestive system and cause exacerbation of diseases.
With extreme caution, it should be used by people with diseases of the kidneys and genitourinary system - the remedy has a diuretic effect. It is also worth abandoning the use for those who have liver problems.
It is especially not recommended to use the tincture for people with allergies to any component of the product. Also, in case of itching, swelling or other unpleasant sensations, the use of the tincture should be stopped immediately.
How to prepare a berry-honey mixture?
Mixing is easy, and groceries can be found at your local supermarket.... Special attention must be paid to the selection of cranberries - they must be fresh and free of mold or rotting products.
To prepare this healing product, you will need the following ingredients:
- cranberries - 1 kg;
- garlic - 200 g;
- honey - 500 g.
Prepare as follows:
- The berries are washed well and allowed to drain well by throwing them in a colander or putting them to dry on a napkin or towel.
- After that, the cranberries are well chopped in a blender, through a meat grinder or using other devices.
- Garlic is peeled, washed and passed through a press or chopped in the same way as cranberries.
- Combine the garlic and cranberries and mix thoroughly.
- The mixture is placed in a dark place for 12 hours.
- After a lapse of time, mix thoroughly with honey.
Alcohol tincture recipe
To prepare the tincture you will need:
- cranberries - a third of a 3-liter jar;
- garlic - 2 heads;
The remedy is prepared as follows:
- Rinse the cranberries and dry. Place in a jar.
- Peel the garlic. Pass it through a garlic press. Add to cranberries.
- Pour the contents of the jar with alcohol to the top. Leave the jar in a dark place to infuse for 3 weeks. Shake the tincture jar every day.
A course of treatment
The daily dose is 60 grams. They are consumed, divided into 2-3 doses after eating - eating on an empty stomach can provoke inflammatory processes in the gastrointestinal tract and the formation of ulcers. It is not recommended to exceed the dose.
The course of taking funds is no more than 1 month... During this time, the body is able to get enough of all the nutrients contained in the product.
Reviews suggest that it is best to use the remedy in the autumn and spring periods. At this time, the tincture significantly increases the body's immunity and resistance to viral infections.
- For joints... Cranberry tincture with honey and garlic is used to treat joints, 30 grams 2 times a day.
- Under pressure... To lower the pressure, a mixture of cranberries and honey is used. For its preparation, mix equally chopped berries and honey. Drink a mixture of 1 tablespoon an hour before meals for a month.
- For vessels (cleansing + strengthening). To cleanse and strengthen blood vessels, it is enough to take one teaspoon of tincture of cranberries, honey and garlic once a day before bedtime. The course of admission lasts a month and is applied only once a year.
Before taking the tincture, it is recommended to consult a doctor. Self-medication can lead to undesirable consequences.
Possible side effects
Side effects are possible if the recommendations for the use of the tincture are not followed., ignoring contraindications. Also, with prolonged use, allergic reactions can develop, manifested in the form of a rash on the body. If any undesirable reactions occur, it is recommended to stop taking the tincture.
Tincture of cranberry, honey and garlic is a fairly effective remedy to fight many diseases, as well as a good prophylactic agent for the cardiovascular system, joints and immunity in general. However, despite this, the remedy cannot be taken by everyone without exception. There are a number of contraindications and recommendations for use.
Using the tincture, it is very important not to harm the body, but to benefit it. Therefore, before using the product, it is strongly recommended to consult with your doctor in order to avoid more serious consequences.